Friday, 13 November 2015

On Our Bookshelf: The Night Before Christmas


This isn't a story I would normally choose to read my daughter, the story itself is one I have never actually read in it's entirety. However this book is put together in such a way that you will want to read it.



 How cool is it that the illustrations are made of bricks! Any LEGO fans will love this book, the story and maybe even re-creating some of the pictures using their own LEGO. I loved all the little details, it's something I've never seen before in a children's book.


The fact that the author has paired such a classic story with such a contemporary and new way of illustration makes for an awesome book that I'm sure will be taken out of our bookshelf and read many times over especially during the Christmas season!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Crazy Mother Crafter By Robin Ronowicz
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates