Monday, 4 May 2015

30 Before 30!

I've seen a few of my bloggy friends do these so I thought I would too, I'm turning 25 in August so I thought it would be a perfect time to plan out some goals for the next 5 years so here are my 30 goals before I turn 30!






  1. Renovate and sell our current house before we take on our next project!
  2. Get a degree!
  3. Visit the South Island for another holiday.
  4. Reach my fitness and health goals.
  5. Earn a full time income from home.
  6. Go overseas for a family holiday.
  7. New car! 
  8. Get my dream kitchen!
  9. Increase my collection of antique treasures.
  10. Find out what my style is.
  11. Finish a book.
  12. Publish a novel. 
  13. Have a successful blog (I don't know what the measure for success is yet)
  14. Do a half or full marathon.
  15. Become more organised! 
  16. Have another baby (or maybe 2) 
  17. Go on a camping holiday with the family.
  18. Go on a horse riding trek 
  19. Get an article published in a magazine.
  20. Learn how to use my DSLR like a semi-pro!
  21. Go on a girls trip with my mum and sister.
  22. Go on a winery tour.
  23. Go canoeing in the Marlborough sounds
  24. Learn how to make a pavlova like my mum does. 
  25. Figure out what I want to do when I grow up!
  26. Collaborate with some awesome businesses and bloggers.
  27. Go to an inspiring conference or talk.
  28. Go to a cooking class.
  29. Learn how to crochet.
  30. Volunteer on a long term project!
That was a lot harder than I thought it would be! What sort of things are on your list for the next 5 years? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Crazy Mother Crafter By Robin Ronowicz
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates