Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Fun at the ballet!


A few weeks ago we went to the ballet, it was my brother and sister's end of year recital and the the first one I had been to. My weekends in November are normally filled with markets so I have never managed to get myself to one of their shows. This is another reason I have taken a step back from the market scene I found I was missing so much!
Their production was of Aladdin my sister was a flamingo and my brother was a scorpion. They also had a couple of other dances after the intermission, my brother was in a dance called "Minecraft" I took a few photos so I thought I would share them with you.







Overall it was a great show and from what I hear they are getting better as the years go on. The costumes were gorgeous, the kids were adorable and they all looked like they were having a great time.

Do you go to shows with your kids? My daughter isn't interested in doing ballet or dancing but loves going to the shows!

Robin x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Crazy Mother Crafter By Robin Ronowicz
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates