Monday, 17 November 2014

Things I will NEVER discuss online!

I'm a pretty open book when it comes to my life, if you know me in "real life" you will know that I am a person who isn't affraid to share my opinions, beliefs and stories. I believe that talking about things is theriputic and can be helpful not only for yourself but for others as well.

Using this blog as an example I have discussed my weight, body image, my misscarraige and many other things. There are however a few things I will never discuss online not for fear of other people's reactions (believe me I have some passionate ramblings coming up that you may or may not agree with!)




I do believe though that somethings need to stay private, weither it is perssonal, affects other people, or just because it's nice to keep things special! So here is a list of things I will never share online!



My marraige- What I will share with you is that I am a very happily married women, I have been with my husband since I was 16 years old and I love him to pieces! What I won't share with you is the innerworkings of my marriage arguments, issues, intimate things (tried to find a better way of putting that one but couldn't) because these things are ours and just ours! Plus no one wants to read about a wife bitching about her husband! We have a pretty awesome relastionship and have little tiffs and hiccups just like any marraige!
       


Family Stuff- I have a family, I actually have many families! With seperated parents and inlaws I have a pretty complicated family structure. It is a happy one but a complex one! All families have dramas, black sheep and issues again this is something you won't see me talk about. For a start what could be more boring and second it involves other people and really isn't my business to share!



Things that would in some way embarrass my daughter in the years to come- This is something that is always in the back of mind. While she is a toddler now she will grow up to be a teenager and an adult. Yes I do share photos and stories about her but these are always happy little snapshots and nothing really personal. The same goes when it comes to what I post about myself.
Here's an example- The morning of my wedding I had some boudoir photos taken by our photographer; now I love them, I am so proud of them and it was so much fun! But I have never shared them online, why? Because I couldn't think of anything worse than being a teenager and someone coming to school with sexy photos of my mum and showing them to everybody!! Now the chances of this happining may be small but we have a very uncommon surname so all it would take would be someone to type it into google and HELLO some tasteful yet sexy photos of yours truly!!
She is always at the forefront of my mind whenever I share things online. 




Dribble I don't believe in 100%- Yes I post stuff about brands or products that I love, sometimes people are kind enough to send me stuff to try for free! However I am far too stubborn and opinionated to ever be bribed, coerced or paid to lie. I'm not saying I won't accept free products or do sponsered blog posts I am saying I will NEVER do them for things I think are rubbish.

Well I think that's about it, so pretty much as long as it doesn't interfere, affect or emarass people I care about or being a liar I'm pretty much an open book! So if there is anything you want to know or subjects you would like to know my opinion about leave a comment below and I will most likely write about it!

Robin x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Crazy Mother Crafter By Robin Ronowicz
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates