Friday, 4 July 2014

Facebook Faves 2

A long while ago on our other blog I shared with you some of my favorite Facebook pages. You can see them Here, since it has been such a long time since I did a post like that I thought I would do it again! This time I thought I would split them into categories.


Business!

Build a little Biz- They ask great questions and really make you think about different aspects of your business. I also really enjoy reading what the other followers think about certain topics too!
Work at home mums Australia- As a work at home mum having a little community of people who are in the same boat is awesome! They have some great ideas and share some awesome links to other resources too!

Creative Businesses!

Redlippy- I found Redlippy a while ago via Facebook, I have since seen this lady's beautiful work in person and it really is gorgeous! All of her products are so different and completely made by her using some wonderful pieces!



All The Frills Event Styling- So many gorgeous images! Instant inspiration!!
The Humble Heart- Gorgeous products, handmade and run by a lovely person. Need I say more? Check it out!

Online Stores!

Teacup and Saucer - Beautiful vintage and retro goodies!


Jamie Kay- We are renovating our daughters room right now so seeing all the lovely products styled beautifully is really getting me inspired!!

Events!

Magic of Christmas- It's a while away from Christmas but this event was great last year, their Facebook page is great inspiration for Christmas!

Auckland Art and Craft Fair- While I've never been to this market before as a stall holder or customer their Facebook page makes me really want to!


Did you find any of these pages as interesting as I do? What are your favorite pages to follow?

Leave a comment below and tell me!








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm now following you on Google+ and BlogLovin'. I'd love it if you followed back :)

    Also, sorry to self-promote on your blog, but it would be awesome of you if you could check out these pages on my blog....

    Please take a minute to read about my newest Featured Etsy Shop: Linbrooke Designs!
    http://zzzonkowl.blogspot.com/2014/07/featured-etsy-shop-linbrooke-designs.html
    Comments or sharing is very much appreciated!!

    Also you might like these other posts:
    Etsy Treasuries of the Day!
    http://zzzonkowl.blogspot.com/2014/07/etsy-treasuries-of-day-7-1-14.html
    and
    http://zzzonkowl.blogspot.com/2014/07/gotta-give-credit-to-craftcult.html

    And a RED, WHITE, and BLUE Crafty Saturday Show & Sell!
    Help promote your shop and share any red, white, and or blue handmade item.
    http://zzzonkowl.blogspot.com/2014/07/crafty-show-sell-26-red-white-and-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also will share this post on my Pinterest board "Pin & Share Your Blog Posts"

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2015 Crazy Mother Crafter By Robin Ronowicz
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates