Friday, 11 April 2014

Cotton On Kids Winter '14

Cotton On kids has really stepped up their game in the kids department! When they first opened a store in Palmerston North I would have never shopped there, now it is one of my go to places! I find their clothes to be of a good quality with a great collection of colours! I think these yellow gumboots are my favorite! Where is your go-to place to shop for your kids?



Cotton On Kids!


Cotton dress
15 NZD - cottonon.com


Top
22 NZD - cottonon.com


Cotton tight
14 NZD - cottonon.com


Pink tote bag
35 NZD - cottonon.com


Pom pom beanie
14 NZD - cottonon.com


harley high golly
15 NZD - cottonon.com



*This is not a sponsored post all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Crazy Mother Crafter By Robin Ronowicz
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates