Monday, 3 February 2014

A day off -well kind of.





On Friday night I was a vendor at the first ever Village Night Market in Palmerston North. So with it kicking off at 5pm I decided to have a very rare day off in town with my number one girl!

First we took a bus into town- one of Abby's favorite things to do.

After getting off the bus we had to go and have coffee and a fluffy. We had already had breakfast at home to save some $$. Abby wanted a giant piece of cheesecake for morning tea but settled with this cute little lemon and chocolate tart.


We went to Flavor Bistro in Downtown which was a regular coffee spot for me when I worked in the pharmacy that used to be in the mall, still owned by the same people I know they make an awesome coffee! I had a caramel latte and as expected it was fab despite the fact that it was busy! 


We then did a spot of bargin shopping, I will do a wee bit of a shopping haul later on in the week and picked up some great deals. Met my mum for lunch at Trio Cafe down George street we had eggs bene and it was amazing! After that we ended our day at Te Manawa at their awesome kids area. Because it was also the school holidays they had a bouncy castle, weaving class, magician and face painting. Abby wasn't too keen on the magician but we played at the kids area for ages! If you are looking for something to do with your kids that's free and will keep them entertained for ages I recommend it! 


After that it was time to get ready for the Village Night Market, I had a ball with my girl on Friday. Real uninterrupted mummy daughter time! The next morning at 5am hubby and I were off to Martinborough Fair. 

What is your favorite thing to do with your kids I would love to hear about it! 

Robin x




.

4 comments:

  1. I love taking my boys to the aquarium (Napier) we have an annual pass, so it's cost effective. Thank you for the reminder to take a Mummy/Son day soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the aquarium! We went year before last, definitely somewhere you could go more than once!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a very fun day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fabulous! Reading this again reminds me I have to do it again soon!!

      Delete

Copyright © 2015 Crazy Mother Crafter By Robin Ronowicz
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates