Monday, 6 January 2014

Small Business Spotlight- Pepi's Boutique

This weeks Small Business Spotlight comes to you from Pepi's Boutique founded in May of 2013.




Here is what Krystal had to say about her small business.....



Who is behind Pepi's Boutique?





I am Krystal Pires and am the proud owner and founder of Pepi's Boutique. I have two beautiful young girls and a loving husband. They have provided me with so much inspiration and drive, to sew the beautiful garments that I have, that I could never thank them enough. 

Growing up as a child, I really enjoyed sewing. At only 7 I was already trying to sew clothes with my bestfriend using her hand machine. I was always so intrigued with how clothing was sewn and now today, I can officially say i have mastered a lot of the tricks and tips of sewing and keenly use them to created the highest quality of clothing possible.




How was Pepi's Boutique born?

Pepi's Boutique originated after my first daughter was born when I was starting to get frustrated with buying clothing that would only fall apart at the seams and rip at the buttons after wearing them once. Along with the low quality, I know just as well as any other, I like my children to be unique. With the mass production of similar clothing, this was not possible. So in respect to this, I decided to create my own business and provide the uniqueness that everyone desires - high quality, one-of-a-kind, clothing.



What exciting things do you have coming up in 2014?


In 2014 we have a few exciting things coming to Pepi's Boutique – firstly we are bringing out a fresh new range of winter garments, followed by the ever so exciting summer garments AND we have a few surprise plans under construction. Be sure to follow Pepi's Boutique to see all the latest garments and exciting new fabrics.


Check out their Felt Shop

We think Krystal does an amazing job providing unique dresses, skirts and outfits for little girls that are very reasonably priced! I may have to do some shopping for Miss 2's upcoming 3rd birthday!

Robin x





3 comments:

  1. Just lovely! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Krystal! I have been eyeing up some of those cute overalls for Abby's birthday!

      Delete

Copyright © 2015 Crazy Mother Crafter By Robin Ronowicz
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates