Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Best Kids Books Ever!

Here is a selection of my favorite kids books, some are oldies I loved as a kid and some I have been introduced to with my daughter. 


Yes, this book gives you total warm fuzzies and when you are curled up reading it to your kids you can't help but think about how much you truly love those some times difficult but beautiful kids of yours. I recommend this book for after a hard day especially if that day involved tantrums! 


Cheating here not just this book the whole series is fantastic! My daughter loves them and we love reading the to her. The books rhyme, they are super fun, use funny words and the illustrations are beautiful. If you are going to invest in any books for your kids this should be them! 


I loved this book as a kid and it is on my list for ones I need to get my daughter because she doesn't have it yet. This is a fantastic book about imagination, magic and not judging someone because of what they look like and they may make great friends. That's what I get from it anyway!


My daughter just got this book for Christmas from my Nan, her Great Nan and I had never heard about it before but I must say it is right up there with magical kids books and I am sure we will be reading this one for many years to come!

What are your favorite books to read to your kids? 

Robin x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 Crazy Mother Crafter By Robin Ronowicz
| Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates